As a member of RIBBA, there are many opportunities to advance your business or career, make reliable contacts through the RIBBA network of businesses and professionals and to stay abreast of business and professional growth opportunities throughout the region.
• Member Referrals: Only RIBBA member names and businesses are given in response to inquiries for goods and services.
• Receive the Quarterly E-Newsletter via e-mail to stay abreast of what’s going on in Rhode Island and the business community.
• Deduction of your membership fees as a necessary business expense.
• Serve on RIBBA committees.
• A listing on the RIBBA web site with a direct link to your business web site (NA for Student Members)
• New Business Programs, such as Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, etc.
• Business contacts and networking opportunities.
• The RIBBA provides your business with the collective strength of members for support of issues affecting your business and community.
• Knowledge that you participate in a united effort to make Rhode Island a place to live and do business.
• The opportunity to network with fellow RIBBA members.
• RIBBA will send your event to a listing of 2000 recipients.
• RIBBA’s Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Business Advocacy: RIBBA will advocate on your side at City Hall or State Agencies (see RIBBA website for more details).
• Small Business Counseling: available for FREE to start-ups, new and growing businesses.
• Career coaching for professional development
• RIBBA offers a vast array of training courses (see RIBBA website for more details).
• RIBBA has a selection of insurances for your everyday needs. E-mail: email@example.com for details